03 April 2007

Tuesday

Well, I saw a good one today. I was in the left turn lane, about 4th at the red light. A girl, who was first in line, got out of her carand walked back to the second vehicle in line. A boy got out and stood up ...... then .... she slapped the dog shit out of him (I mean, this blow would have shaken Ali's knees) and then she walked back to her car, the light changed and she went on her way. The guy, visibly shaken, was slower to get back in his car and barely made the light. What a show!!

Other than that, not much shaking here in saguaro land.Weather is in the high 80's ... over 90 tomorrow. Love it big time.

Had to go take Hilda to the store after I got off work. She works for the Jewish Community Center and the Deli is closed for Passover. She cannot take anything that is non-kosher to work (for lunch). So, I had to take her shopping for something to eat. Found some fish and white rice, better than matzos and Gefilte Fish I guess.

Now Wednesday ... bad day at work, gashed my head just before I got off, pretty long cut too. I had an appointment at the V.A., but you know they couldn't fit my head into my appointment so I mopped at it with a napkin the whole time I was in my appointment. I showered, clipped the hair around it and it has finally stopped running down onto my forehead.

I am having some dinner and a Shiner Bock ... regardless of what the doctor said. He asked me "when was the last time you were UNDER 200 lbs?". I told him "Basic Training, 1968". He wants me to lose weight and stop drinking beer, and stop eating salt, and exercise daily ... as long as it doesn't aggravate my knees. I have yet to figure how to exercise without standing up.

Oh well.

Have a great week


No comments:

Post a Comment