16 September 2010

Thursday afternoon

I will certainly go to heaven. I went "out of my way" today to assist another person who lives in our complex. She had lost her keys and the complex charges an exorbitant amount to replace them. I got dressed, don't wear many clothes around the house, and took her to a locksmith to get duplicate keys made. Now this doesn't seem like much, but this lady is a die hard Obama fan, (she obviously thinks that he is the second coming), hard worker in the local Democratic party, she is left of left, and she thinks that everything that has gone bad during the Most Articulate Human Being's reign as Supreme Commander is the fault of Bush II and us far right, jingoistic, homophobic, racist, Republicans (spit when you say that word). So, I am certain that Saint Peter will let me slide on in ... no matter my past transgressions. I shall sleep better tonight.
Love from the desert

No comments:

Post a Comment