19 November 2010

NFL Picks for 21/22 Nov

My NFL picks have been going south over the last week or so. I am hoping they improve this week. I won on Da' Bears last night ... that puts me at 48-33 (59%). So ... here goes:

Oakland         +7.5         Pittsburgh        I'll take the Steelers and give the 

                                                                         points, but this could be an upset
Houston         +7            Jets                     Houston comes back, 

                                                                         I'll take the points
Baltimore      -7             Carolina            Ravens, the Panthers are horrible 

Washington  +6           Tennessee        Titans in a close one
Lions                +6           Dallas                 I can't believe that I'm taking the  

                                                                         Plowboys, my money says so, 
                                                                          but my heart pulls against them
Packers            -2.5        Vikings             
Vikes, Bret comes back again
Buffalo            +5.5        Bengals             Buffalo in an upset,  

                                                                         I'll take the points 
Cleveland       +2.5        Jaguars            Jaguars will more than cover
Arizona           +7            Chiefs               
Kansas City, our Cardinals will 
                                                                         lose in a close one,
Seattle             +10.5      Saints               Saints, but that's a lot of points
Falcons            -3            St Louis           Atlanta
Tampa Bay     +3           49er's               Tampa Bay covers
Colts                 +3.5       Patriots            Colts, I believe that the Pats are 

                                                                        the best team going right now, 
                                                                        but Peyton keeps it close
Giants              +2.5       Eagles               Giants will defend Vick better 

                                                                        others have, Eli comes through
Broncos           +9          San Diego        San Diego, but I think that 

                                                                        they'll have trouble covering

No comments:

Post a Comment