19 November 2010

Random things @ 0300 Hrs

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

"Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't." - Richard Bach 


"Time is the flesh and blood of death; death is not a skull, a skeleton, but a clock face, a sun hurtling through a sea of thin gas. A part of you has died since you began to read this sentence ... the more absolute death seems, the more authentic life becomes." - John Fowles (The Aristos)

Some of the 'odder' cars at the Vietnam Veteran's Car Show on the 13th ... my 65th B-Day (and my brother Mickey's 63rd)
An 'Uncle Sam' Bucket

That's a grenade on the Air Cleaner. A 'military' off road experience

This one is called "Anger Management"

My 2nd oldest G-son Devin Thomas Rigney and me 
taken at Hilda's and my apartment in Tucson. 
He is certainly growing up.


 
My brother Mickey and his wife Patricia at the Bellagio in Vegas over Veteran's Day. 
They lived in Vegas for years until his retirement and their move to Ft Worth.
Contrary to what they say, that IS NOT me in the background! 


No comments:

Post a Comment