26 April 2012

Two days in a row

Jill (in shock) and Hilda pose beside Jack and Jill's flowers

One of the flowers from yesterday

Jack and some of their flowers

the lady at Little Anthony's Diner taking reservations ... poodle skirt and all

The 'outside' dining area at Little Anthony's

Ms Hilda waiting for her dinner to arrive

Notice the eyelashes over the headlights
I ... like most people who are not famous ... never know if my words reach anyone. But, at times it is enough to put them down and let them go. I imagine that it is a lot like the Journals that people in bygone days kept. It is a repository of words that need to come out of your head, whether or not anyone else ever reads them. I am going to tell some people that I am again on the blog and if they care to look in, they can. Hilda and I went to the monthly/bi-weekly car show at Little Anthony's Diner. It is a great retro 50's Diner and is part of the Gaslight Theater complex. they put on some great Musical melodramas  there ... year round. It is always fun, and the diner has great food. Jack and Jill are our friends and neighbors here at Wilmot North.

No comments:

Post a Comment