21 August 2010

Saturday Morning

   Saturday morning, the 21st, ... our table shuffleboard day at Post 36. I am (as usual) listening to TexasExileRadio on the computer and browsing some computer stuff. The ever lovely Ms Hilda is sleeping as is her wont. Mornings are my times, I am up with the sun. Hilda's a night time person ... up 'til midnight most nights, watching TV, playing POGO on the 'puter, or listening to books on CD. It works out well, we each have our time alone ... but the other half of ourselves is only 15 feet away in the next room. 
   We will go to the Legion today to play "shuffley" with our friends and we are going to Saddlebrook (in Oro Valley) for dinner with David Blye and his significant other Barbara Zagoria (the artist). It is sort of an 80th B-day for David. 
   I am working with the design of the BLOG page, trying to reflect me and my thoughts in the design. I'll see what Ms Hilda thinks when she gets up
   Just received something on the E-mail that I thought that I would include (I have several pages going at once).
   I thought for a minute, an "entrepreneur" ... then it hit me. He is 25 years old, he has 9 kids ... that is welfare heaven. Nine welfare recipients at about a $1000 apiece, plus food stamps, unemployment, school lunches. Hell, I should have been an entrepreneur and not a hard working taxpayer. I guess that I am just stupid.
  Well, the ever fetching Ms Hilda is up and around ... I should make some breakfast. 
   Have a great week and hug someone, you'll both feel so much better.
PEACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment