29 August 2010

The Worst Wastes, etc.!!

I have a, sort of informal and always being edited, list of ... in my opinion only ...  
The Greatest Waste of a Human Being and/or Most Over-rated "Celeb" Extant
These are people, who for one reason or another, really piss me off without doing anything but existing and breathing air that people could use. You may disagree with me and you may have a list of your own, if only in your mind. Tell me who shouldn't or should be on here.  

NO POLITICIANS will be listed because I personally think that 99% of them should be on here. I do not put people on here just because they are idiots, it would be a much bigger list. 

Also NOT on here are people that I am just tired of hearing about like Sara Palin's daughter's boyfriend, Oprah, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, et al.


Also NOT on here are people with whose politics I am totally against such as Sean Penn and all his ilk.

This list is in no particular order and is not halfway complete (yet), as it's just off the top of my head.

Richard Simmons ... fitness guru and all around idiot. 

Paris Hilton ... famous for just being famous, and I don't think she is that pretty ... too skinny and she has that "one" look (the way she poses her head) that I am certain she practices.Real waste.


Michael Jackson ... the boy had some talent, but he brought weirdness to a whole new level and he was not wrapped real tight. Also, he "might" have done some things with children that should be punishable by very extreme means.

Robin Leach (Lifestyles of the Rich, etc) ... I mean, really people, this guy is like fingernails on a chalk board. 


Madonna / Amy Winehouse / Lindsey Lohan /... 'Nuff said !

Paul Ruebens (Pee Wee Herman) ... speaking of weirdos.

Perhaps I should make a list of people of people (Celebrities and some people that you guys do not/may not know) whom I respect, for various reasons. Oh,well ... another day perhaps.



No comments:

Post a Comment