25 August 2013

Arizona Caught my Eye

The title of this post is what I'm calling my book of photos (whenever I finish it).

The name of my blog ... Love From The Desert ... was/is the way that I sign all my e-mail letters to various friends and enemies around the globe. I have been using the phrase so long (about 15-16 years now) that most of the time I just end my correspondence with LFTD as most people know what it means. 

Thought you might like to know.

Anyway, I thought I'd start sharing a few of the photos that will be "Arizona Caught My Eye" (ACME for short),  hope you like them. More to come in the next few days.



The Hippie Gypsy on 4th Avenue

Angles #1 (above)
Angles #2 (below)
                                            


At the Amerind Foundation in Cochise County

One of my favorite rocks

Approaching storm ~ San Pedro Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment