10 April 2016

An April Sunday

A young Palo Verde tree in our neighborhood

The beautiful Catalina Mountains that rise 7000 ft above our city

 
    I have been a busy little bee this AM. It is 0830 and I have washed and folded two loads of clothes, taken my morning walk ... which was great. The birds in the neighborhood were especially cheerful (and noisy) this morning, the skies were overcast, and the temperature was about 61. Doesn't get any better than that for a 0630 walk. I put bacon in the oven, sliced the cantaloupe for breakfast, took my shower and trimmed my beard. Now for some computer time before the ever fetching Ms. Hilda awakens.
  I have to take some business cards and flyers to a "Wedding Show" at the Radisson this morning, we have to pick up Hilda's mom and take her to Northwest hospital to see her latest Great-Grandchild ... Hilda's niece Amy Ramirez, had a 9 lb. girl last night.
   We here in the desert hope that all of you are enjoying your April as much as we (I) am enjoying our Tucson April.
This is not what easterners think of when they think of the
desert, but this is our neighborhood.

The Prickly Pear outside of our apartment is sporting new growth



No comments:

Post a Comment