29 April 2006

April is over?

They say you are getting old when the week drags by but the months fly by. Then I am old. Monday to Friday drags but I cannot hardly believe that May is here Monday. I had to go back to the doctor this week, money I could ill afford. He has me on a cane already (my knee) ... except when I am at work. I don't think I'd last long at my job if I took a cane to work. It does take some of he pressure off my knee at other times though.

A little haiku of mine that I wrote just a while back ...

Sunlight through the trees
playful spots upon the ground
nature's hide and seek

nature is so sweet
small surprises are the best
they touch us gently

sunsets here and there
small flowers peeking through weeds
or simply cool rain

clouds, red at sunrise
the smell of morning moisture
stars twinkling at night

can you not believe
that God's hand is in all this
I know that I do

No comments:

Post a Comment