25 April 2006

Tuesday

Tuesday Soap Box

O.K., this is a BLOG, I can say what I think. Half of my friends that I write to on the Internet are died-in-the-wool, left wing, radical chic, ---- the other half are Conservative, Republican, veteran types. They all know where (on the right) I am. I listen to Hugh Hewitt, Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Tony Snow (the President’s new voice as of today.. way to go Tony) and Laura Ingraham on the radio. The only TV news that I trust comes from FOX NEWS. The others, especially the BIG 4 … CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN … are liberal to the point of being propaganda rather than news. I believe in the military, hard work, deporting illegal aliens … they won’t let you hunt them down … and NO Amnesty! I was married to a Mexican lady (legal) for 23 years. I am currently engaged to another Mexican lady (legal) and I have raised 4 children who are legally Mexican-Americans. I have lots of friends who are of Hispanic derivation and proud of it, but they feel as I do. The illegal aliens … trespassers really … who have no legal right to be here but who receive more medical care than I can obtain and I work 40+ hours a week. They are not working for the minimum wage either. Most of the concrete workers in Tucson are illegal and they make $13-$18 an hour. A guy who works for the people I work for makes as much as me, but pays no taxes. I have turned him into INS, but they don’t care. I love the Mexican culture and I find a lot to love about them. But I feel that if you are going to live here… you should come legally, learn English and pay taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment