24 December 2006

Christmas Eve

It is Christmas Eve afternoon and I am already exhausted. We finished wrapping all the presents this AM and they are at Hilda's. We were up late last night, watched two videos ... Miami Vice, and the one with Nicolas Cage about 9-11 and the World Trade Towers ... can't remember the name right now, but it was a good flick. I took Hilda home about noon today, came back to my place and I am finishing cooking the ham. I have deviled eggs in the fridge covered with Saran wrap. I will go back to Hilda's about 1900, and take the goodies with me. They (we) will open the gifts at midnight ... not the same as I was brought up, but it will let me sleep-in and laze around the apartment some tomorrow.

I hope that everyone out there has a great Christmas Day and a great holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment