25 December 2006

Christmas Night

It is Christmas night and I am readying myself for shower and bedtime ... work tomorrow. I am really tired, just got back from my lady's house ..... 5 hours of LIFETIME Christmas tear jerker movies. Gawd, they'll take it out of a man. I had good food though, and Hilda curled up next to me ... wasn't a total loss I guess.

I spent everything I had for Christmas gifts, made everyone happy... that made me happy. I even got a gift.

I will watch a little NFL and then shower and bed. I certainly hope that you all had a great holiday and gave and received love. That's the name of the game you know.

I have a sign on my door for the last three days that says Happy Birthday Lord .. my only holiday decoration. But I did assist Hilda in lighting up her house .. both interior and exterior.

Have a great week .. and wish me luck in my job hunting.

Love from the desert

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment