28 December 2006

Midway

Midway between X-mas and NewYear's Day ... the "rest period" I guess. My job ends tomorrow, unemployment starts next week. Still have interviews scheduled, maybe something will turn up. Anyway ... ourdesert weather was nice (mid 70's) for a couple of days and today ... rain and snow flurries. Tomorrow, colder and drier .. highs in the low 50's. Winter rears it's ugly head again. Not as bad as Denver I guess .. or other places east of here, but pretty bad for the desert.

Later in the evening ..... watching the
U of A's PAC~10 basketball opener against Cal. We are killing them right now, playing pretty well.

I hope that everyone has a good New Year and that you are surrounded by love and that you give love. If I have found out nothing else in my 61 years on earth, I have found that giving love and receiving love back are not always present in every life or every relationship. When it is ... it's great. But when you love someone who doesn't reciprocate ... it hurts. And when someone loves you and you cannot fully commit ... that hurts too.

My wishes for you all are many and I wish that only good things should befall you.

Lovefrom the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment