06 December 2006

Fantasies Haiku

the Loch Ness Monster,
the Bermuda Triangle,
all on my T.V.

Oregon's Bigfoot,
Lake Champlain's lake monster, Champ,
Nepal's own Yeti

the Bimini road
visitors from outer space
Pyramid riddles

Atlantis sinking
the vikings in New England
the whole Mormon faith

can any be real?
or are people mistaken?
are they just hoaxes?

God, I love The History Channel / Discovery / the Travel Channel, et al. I am glued to these and other subjects ..... like:
the DiVinci Code,
the Knights Templer,
Secrets of the Masonic Lodge,
inside Mexico's Pyramids

These are my reality shows ... or non-reality shows, whatever. I am a student of History, as are many of my friends. We are all aware of the RE-DISCOVERY of many elements of history and the "discovery" of things that could not exist such as the Mountain Gorilla and/or the celocanth. Call me strange ... but it's better than sitting and listening to Christmas music all day. My favorite radio channel here in Tucson is now calling itself the Christmas Music Channel and another says "our gift to you" MORE Christmas music every day. Thanks, but no thanks.

Well, it is bed time ... hopefully I will not dream of Christmas music, but of unexplored phenomena and things beyond belief.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment