05 November 2006

Odds and Ends on a Sunday

Bits n' pieces of thoughts....

I really dislike people who put all their grocery items on the conveyor at the supermarket and then say ... "wait a minute" ... and leave to go down an aisle or two looking for items that they forgot. Is there no common courtesy left in the world?

And, .. how about people who go into the 10 items or less lane with an entire cart? Then they say something stupid, like " I am really in a hurry". You should (at the very least) be able to slap them silly in front of God and everybody.

Or ... people who park in a Handicapped parking space and dismiss it with ... "I'll just be a minute". Or people who have handicapped plates, but they're not the handicapped person, and park there. Like today, a teenager with handicapped plates on the car parks in front of Walgreen's and "runs" into the store. I do not think those plates were for her.

On the home front ... I worked 11 hours Saturday (inventory of my warehouse and Horizon's warehouse by an outside firm) and worked 3 1/2 today. We watched a movie last evening and one today (I wanted to watch the NFL). So now ... it's 1745 MST (15 til 6 civilian time) .... I am watching NFL highlight shows and readying myself for tonight's game in 15 minutes.

Cousin Dean - congrats on the Ravens victory.
Brother Mickey - sorry about those Cowboys.
Ms Sheryl - Your Vikes lost a close one, sorry
and .... da' Bears got whupped, and they were supposed to be damn near invincible.

********
Well, I have been switching back and forth between the football game and the History Channel .. about meteors, etc. I can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment