22 November 2006

Thanksgiving Eve

Well .. I am boiling eggs for deviled eggs and bah-humbugging all the way. I am going to boil three dozen. If that isn't enough ... Oh well !!

I am having a Shiner or two, ...... have already washed, dried and put away the clothes and cleaned the majority of the living room and dining room. The U of A plays basketball at 1930 our time, and I want to be "out-of-work" by then.

I have a ton of "old" stuff lying in the living room that I have to get rid of. Not unusable, just "old". I have a perfectly good Flat Bed Scanner ... but it was designed for Windows 98, and my new printer scans better and faster than the old thing. I have nice pictures and prints that used to adorn my walls ... when I had MORE walls of course. I have two 'small' computer desks that are not just "in-the-way" but bothersome.

I shall have to wade through all this 'junque' and make more room in my small abode. Starting with the first of the year, I am putting many ... if not all .... my hundreds (thousands?) of photographs on cd's. I have always been a believer in photographs and have albums and boxes of them.

I hope that you all enjoy Thanksgiving Day ... eat way to much, watch too much TV and get bloated. I will have one small helping with no potatoes, yams, green bean casserole, gravy, pie, etc. Seriously though ... I hope you and yours have a great day.

PEACE ! LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment