21 August 2006

After M.N.F.

It's VERY early on Tuesday morning. I have to be at work by 0430, a Kaiser roll is in the microwave ... some Philly Cream Cheese is warming (Garden Herb), and some Celestial Seasons Herb Tea (Red Zinger, let me tell you about that later) is in my cup.

O.K., we drank some Shiner Bocks, ate some pork tenderloin and veggies, yelled and screamed and disagreed. All in all, we had a great time. I rooted for the N.O. Saints throughout and they rooted for the Cowboys. They had a lot more opportunity to cheer than I did. The cowboys blitzed the Saints.

About the "Red Zinger" ... instead of water, I use hot apple juice. This gives me some sweetness, and it really adds to the flavor of the tea. You cannot use this on most herb teas because it'll overpower the flavor, but Red Zinger is hearty. Great in the winter.

Well, it's 0350 and I gotta' hit the road. Have a good day and a better week.

LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment