13 August 2006

Another Sunday

Well, another week down the tubes. I do not really count Saturdays as weekend because I work from 6 to 11. We shopped some yesterday, and watched a movie or two last evening. I have to make up class signs for two of Hilda's friends at work. I started out doing them for Hilda on 'Printshop' and now everyone wants me to do them. And ... I am too nice, or too chicken, to complain about it.

It is 1620 our time, the sky is dark, lightning flashes abound and the rumble of thunder is heard outside ... above the sounds of "Austin City Limits" on the TV, Blues Traveler and Cafe Tacuba are the profiled artists tonight. In 40 minutes, the NFL is on NBC... the Redskins at the Bengals and I shall watch that or hope to ... Mystery Woman is on is on Hallmark, Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again is on Comedy, and "La Noche de Halcon" is on Telefutura ... it's Bruce Willis' Hudson Hawk IN SPANISH. You have never lived until you see Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood, or Arnold Swartznegger in Spanish. I have some Shiner Bocks (they're on sale this week) and some dinner on the sideboard. Some prime TV time is on order and some relaxing. Have a great week and hug someone. LFTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment