08 August 2006

Tuesday rambling


There is Hilda shopping in Sedona, we never missed a gift shop.














Then, she is standing close to the edge of the canyon. You cannot see her knees knocking in a still picture. She is deathly afraid of heights.











Then, me at Sunset Crater.









Well, I made it through two days of work. Everything fell apart while I was gone and all they could say was ... "see, this is why we'd only allow you two days (Friday and Saturday) off" ... and so, I spent all Monday straightening up the inventory and finding out what problems had arisen and how best to handle them. Today, everything was fairly normal ... if such a word can be used around our warehouse. We are in the middle of a $5.5 million test by Procter and Gamble and drastic changes/challenges happen on a daily basis. We are attempting to keep P & C happy, .. along with ACNielson and numerous retailers such as Wal-Mart, Walgreen, Target, K-Mart, CVC and others. It is a balancing act of no small consequence.

I am rewatching "The Man From Snowy River", feasting on some pork chops with carrots, shitakes and some potatoes (yes, they have an e when plural) that came from my wife "the crock pot" along with a Shiner Bock or two.

I can't believe that summer is almost over. School is starting around here. Where does the time go now-a-days?

I hope that everyone has a great week. I have lots to do and some rest to catch upon.
LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment