11 March 2007

Back Again

I have been absent from this BLOG for a while. Old age and health are my only excuses. My knees has been giving me fits, and when I am not working I have just been resting them up. I spend the hours of 5PM to 6AM resting so that I can work the other hours. My creative juices have taken a back seat to the knee pain and so has my communication via e-mail, the BLOG, and even via my phone. I find myself doing "mindless" activities of late ..... listening to radio-i-o on the computer, POGO games, et al. Even my (often called) phobia about organization is kaput... my poor computer desk is full of piles of assorted stuff. Both recliners have clean clothes stacked on them, et al. At least the sink is free of dishes and the counters are clean ... health is important you know.

I am not sick, ill or uninterested ... just getting lazy sort of. I haven't received any 'real' e-mails in many moons but I do enjoy the forwarded jokes, funnies and other stuff.

I assume that these doldrums shall pass, especially since high temperatures are returning to the desert. I always feel much better when I can go to work in shorts and a short sleeved shirt. I certainly have felt, of late, as if I have nothing to say via the BLOG and have my doubts whether I ever did. Perhaps I need to change my reading material and that something will pique my interest once again and give me reason to think and food for thought.

I hope that everyone out there is well and getting along fine. We here in the desert arehealthy and still making a living.

PEACE .... LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment