23 March 2007

Rain

rain beating down, but not beating me down
I'm hanging out and hanging around
just kicking back, and life I've found
is staying home, not out on the town

white wine and dark bock beer
smiles are glowing, ear to ear
got good restaurants 'round here
great company, all full of cheer

like Rachel Ray, I'm getting by
hello world, I'm the guy
can't top me, don't even try
going like hell, until I die

writin' some verse, hummin' a song
folks like me just get along
we all know right from wrong
and right here is where we belong

this killin' time is not a crime
making up my silly rhyme
spreading lies from time to time
spending a dollar and savin' a dime

things are running though my mind
reality is hard to find
but I'm not in a bind
and life is really being kind

No comments:

Post a Comment