20 October 2006

Friday evening, .... sitting and thinking. Short day at work tomorrow (6 hours). Chores in the afternoon, hopefully relaxation at night. Festivals on Sunday ... the "Nam -Jam" at Kennedy Park and the Mexican Festival at Reid Park. Hoping that "H" will opt for the Nam-Jam, but she'll probably want to go to Reid Park, lots of acts from Mexico and Tele-Mundo (the TV channel) ... heart-throb singers .. (and some scantily clad Mexican beauties/singers/stars, may not be too bad after all). Anyway ... NFL Football on Sunday morning and some type of music festival Sunday afternoon. I am having my helper work on Sunday. I guess I should have worked (double time $$$$) but I need at least one day without working ... the ol' batteries need recharging you know.

I am watching an old "Sword n' Dragon" movie ... 'Dragonheart' with Dennis Quaid. Haven't seen it in quite a few years. I love stories with a moral .. there aren't many around now-a-days. I am an ol' softie at heart ... sort of a 6 year old child in some ways.

I am re-doing my resume' ... this old job will end in a couple of months and I will NEVER get this type of wage EVER again in my life. It has been nice though ... being able to do some stuff for my nietos, for Hilda (especially the trip to northern AZ), helping buy a computer for my brother Steve. I love to do things for others. That's funny, because I am so uncomfortable when others do things for me. I hate to receive presents but love to give them. I hate for people to do nice things for me, but I love to do nice things for others. But ... I must place my faith in the hope that someone, somewhere will/would hire a 61 year old avowed know-it-all with a bad knee. Ah-h-h faith ... what a crutch it is for us all.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

PEACE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment