18 October 2006

"... Here's your sign .."

I suppose that you all have heard (or heard about) the comedian who talks about stupid things or really stupid questions and then says .. "here's your sign" ... (with "stupid" written on the sign of course). Well, I'd like to nominate my local Safeway Supermarket. I have a shelf tag for Oak Glen Eggs and it has a price on it ".69" with a line through it. Underneath is written .. New Price ".69", attached to the bottom is a sale tag reading "Reduced for Quick Sale .69, While Supplies Last". How much are they really?? Let me guess... .69?

The computer is off to my brother in Virginia. He should have it by Saturday. I sincerly hope that he enjoys it. I also hope that I can communicate with him via e-mail, ... don't hear from him or about him as much as I'd like.

The weather is cooling (too much) here in the desert. Should be 40 tonight and not getting out of the 70's during the day. Long sleeved shirts (with sweaters in the mornings) at work. Can a miserable winter (down in the 30's) be far behind. I mean, .. Christmas trees are displayed in K-Mart already. What happened to Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment