01 October 2006

Sunday Evening .. and beyond

This relaxing could get habit forming. Watching the NFL (again/still) on NBC, The Bears and the Seahawks. I have been nibbling on some Chili con Queso with Calidad chips, quaffed by some Shiner Bocks.

Dean's Ravens and my Colts are on a roll this year, .. the same cannot be said for Arizona's Cardinals and Sheryl's Vikings.

I have gotten slightly tired of my hair. It's alright as far as it goes, but there are some spots where it is thinning some. When I comb it, it appears as if I am attempting to cover those spots (which I am not/was not doing). So ... yesterday, I had it cut to about an inch in length. A little more than that on the sides / back and slightly less on top. I thought that it would make Hilda slightly P.O.ed, but was wrong. She says it looks fine. It does look grayer and less blond than it did when longer, but ... what the hell, I'm 61 (almost).

Monday Night ... same Bat-time, same Bat-channel. Again watching the NFL ... Eagles and Packers. Eating leftovers and having a Shiner or two. Must get to bed early, will miss the 2nd half, wake up time is 0300. I need to win the lottery so I can stay up past 1900 (7PM). Even on the weekends, I get sleepy about 2000.
Have a great week.
LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment