16 October 2006

MONDAY 10-16

I am watching Monday Night Football, just came back from seeing my mom in Benson. We are late getting back to Tucson because the Interstate (I-10) was closed for over an hour ...... a roll-over wreck about 6 miles outside Benson. There are no other ways to Tucson, except for a 100 mile detour.

My mom and I are buying a computer for my brother Steve in Danville. He and his lady are going to college after a big lay-off at Dan River Cotton Mills. They need a computer and cannot afford one right now. I really hope they enjoy it. I had to go and get mom's share of the dough and now I will get them to ship the computer to Danville tomorrow. We are sending it as a Christmas present from mom, me and brother Mickey. We haven't told brother Mickey yet though.

The Arizona Cardinals are leading the Chicago Bears 20-0 at the half. The Bears are supposed to be the "BEST" team in the NFL this year. GO Cards!

I must shower and sleep ... early morning as usual tomorrow.

PEACE !!


No comments:

Post a Comment