30 October 2006

Monday

The weekend is over and now ... I can relax. We went to Benson Saturday after I got off work. I worked from 0430 to 1030. We watched Devin's football game (they won) and visited a while with my mom and my friend Benny Cardenas. then we (Hilda and I) took Abel and Devin to the Chinese restaurant for dinner. We spent the night in Benson, had breakfast at Galleano's and visited mom. Then we went to Tombstone for the day. another short visit at mom's and back to Tucson. I am still tired.

Work today was crazy.. lots of stuff going on, all unexpected. Now ... for some relaxation. I am watching Pro Poker and getting ready for the NFL. Because of the (you guys') change back to standard time, I'll only be able to watch 1/4 (as opposed to 1/2 before the change). The game starts here at 1830 (6:30 PM), and I have to get to sleep right after 1900 (7 PM).

I have two more paychecks coming with overtime on them, and then three without overtime, and then ..... a "Will work for food" sign on the side of the road I guess. I have to work this Saturday and Sunday ... an out-of-house inventory company will be in to check out my mini-warehouse and
Horizon Moving's warehouse ... same building. Horizon has the majority of the product and I withdraw my needed product from them into my warehouse. My inventory will be simple, their's is totally messed up.

Well, I must shower before the game starts... have a great week .... PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment