31 October 2006

Voting

Go out and vote ... no matter which party .. or no party .. is your choice.

Very few of you out there agree with my politics and I am aware of that. I am a conservative Republican by choice and an Independent by affiliation. I was a Kennedy Democrat in the early 60's and my views are still basically the same. The parties, however, seemed to have flip-flopped. I seriously fear the day in our country when people like Nancy Pelosi (who would be a better fit in the Politburo than in congress), Ted Kennedy and John Kerry are in the ruling party. It keeps me awake at night.

But, no matter whom is your choice ... voting is not a right, it is a responsibility. So ... DO IT !!

Peace (with honor)

P.S.~
The definition of Political Correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

No comments:

Post a Comment