15 September 2006

Another Friday

Another Friday, .... only a half day (6 hours) tomorrow and then a DAY OFF. I am resting (or attempting to) for a while this evening. It has been an extremely long week ... both really sad and filled with some happiness. Friends coming together, the loss of a good friend and mentor and lots of work (as usual). My car has been giving me fits (small things really, but quite a few of them), work has been really pretty weird, Hilda is still looking for work, today is my nieto Devin's birthday, my divorce was finally final yesterday, last evening was Beau's memorial ... this has been a totally exhausting week.

I guess that things in this life come in bunches. You are either bored stiff .. nothing happening ... or the dam bursts and you are overwhelmed. Well, this has been a week of floods. But, even floods deposit rich soil in the delta and too much water still helps things grow. There are so many sides to every issue, there is a silver lining .. blah, blah, blah.

I am going to shower, watch some TV and read a little. You guys have a great weekend.

LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment