05 September 2006

Tuesday 9-6-06

It is Tuesday afternoon, .. hard and long day at work. The problem with my car is the 'harmonic balancer' or whatever it is called. I will drop it off at Brake Max tomorrow at O-dark-thirty. My engine is a 3.8 and so the part is $190 ... if it had been a 3.1, the part would be $80. My luck, huh?? The labor for both jobs is about the same.

I have to clean up / straighten up the apartment ... two teenagers will definately get stuff out of kilter given a chance. First, .. I will eat and shower and sit on my butt some. Then comes the computer desk ...... it is covered with printouts, game 'cheat' sheets, tab tops, pictures, et al. I mess it up pretty well, but they outdid me.

Steve Irwin ... "The CROC guy" is dead. He accidently got hit by a stingray's tail (stinger), in his chest, off the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. There is only a 3 square inch area that can be deadly if a Ray hits you there. He got hit in THAT 3 sq in area. Too bad. I had only watched one of his shows, not really my cup of tea, but his is a loss. He seemed to being doing stupid things on TV, but he was well prepared and knew his animals and their behavior.

On the home front .... I am having "slight" doubts about Hilda and I living together or getting married. I have become so accustomed to living by myself (at least for the majority of the week) that I become uncomfortable thinking about someone else being here ALL the time. Is this a thing that OLD people go through?

Anyway, must figure out my finances tonight ... the auto repairs are looming tomorrow. Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment