13 September 2006

Random thoughts .. volume whatever

Another day, another dollar. I only worked 8 hours today, after having David (my helper) come and jump my car this AM at 0400. I bought another battery about 0900 this morning. The reason for such a "SHORT" day was ... I started school today at Pima Community College. I am taking Conversational Spanish I. I know, I know ... I 'habla' a lot of Spanish. But, I want to learn to use the language correctly and in competant, complete, and coherent sentences. So, on Wednesdays, I only have to work from 0430 to 1230 (8 hours) ... whoppee! Tomorrow should be a beauty though. I have already had three messages from work on my cell ... had to turn it off during class .... but haven't answered any, I am on my time now.

I haven't been sleeping well of late but cannot fathom the reason. I aspire to sleep all the time. I tell Hilda that I caught it from her. I have been getting by on 6 hours a night for a while. Now ... I want 8 hours or more (haven't been able to get that much yet, but am desirous of some long hours).

Some haiku is erupting ... that's the designating word.

*****
Somnulence abounds
sandman comes around
early
powerful urges
*****
my blog, my savior
places for my words to sit
until they are read
*****
words upon my screen
tumbling from my weary mind
hoping they make sense
*****
HAIKU
just five syllables
in the first and the third lines
middle has seven
*****
Love, lust and desire
similar feelings I guess
judged differently
*****

Enough punishment for you folks for one BLOG. Have a happy.
LFTD









No comments:

Post a Comment