04 September 2006

Monday

It is Monday afternoon / evening ... almost 1800 hours. I was supposed to take the boys back to Benson today, but as we left K-Mart the engine started clicking. I got it home (2 miles) and called my ex in Benson about 1400 (2PM). They (her and her 'guy') just came and picked them up. The engine is not running hot, it has plenty of water and oil in it. I do not know where the clicking is coming from .... only that it is where the serpentine belt is and the alternator, etc. It could be in the engine, but I am not a mechanic. I could get no one to look at it on Labor Day. I am going to call my helper to get a ride to work tomorrow.

The weekend with the boys was fine. We spent a ton of money at Golf n' Stuff, but had a great time. I am attaching pictures of the weekend, including our visit with the McGowens ... Dr Stan, Jolene and Travis.




Top is Hilda watching Devin drive the Go-carts, then Abel, me and Devin at Golf and Stuff, and the McGowens ... Travis, Dr. "Valdez", and Jolene (and Ethan the Dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment