22 May 2006

The beginning of the week

I have just watched a GREAT and INTERESTING fim. It was called "F IS FOR FAKE" by Orson Welles. A documentary of sorts. It is/was not for everyone...but I loved it. It is about an hour long. Good Monday evening, .... good movie, couple of glasses of wine, and some pork/potatoes/carrots courtesy of the Crockpot.

I am going to talk to the people about the "other" job tomorrow. It will be hard leaving what I am doing now ... it's really an enjoyable gig. But, you must go where the $$$ is, especially at my advanced age.

It was cooler here in the desert today ... high 80's, still no triple digit temperatures in Tucson. It will began to go back to being high 90's tomorrow. Forecasts for Wednesday and Thursday are hovering around 103. I am ready, have been for weeks.
Lovely Tucson summers... they bring thoughts of the River Styx to others I know, but our summers ARE Arizona and ONLY Arizonans can love them. Guess that makes me a native.

No comments:

Post a Comment