21 May 2006

Sunday Morning




Some pictures from yesterday., Hilda and my mom, Hilda and me, and Hilda and Devin and me at the party.

I have just returned from my Sunday morning walk, and the sun is now peeking over the Rincon mountains. I really enjoy the desert southwest in the pre-dawn mornings. It is another day with the chance of cracking the 100 degree mark. We haven't reached it yet officially here in Tucson. But lots of the state already has. Some places several times. I have seen thermometers here in town with over 100 on them lots of times in the last 2 weeks, but officially we are not there. In Tucson,they say "the ice breaks on the Santa Cruz River when we have our first official triple digit temperature".

I washed the nietos clothes ... don't like to send them back to their Nana with dirty clothes in their bags. They are sleeping and probably will sleep late. All that pool time yesterday and last night, the walking at the car show, the party. And Abel Anthony has had football practice every afternoon this week. They are tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment