20 May 2006

Saturday ..chill out city

Well, it's Saturday ... no serious thoughts today. My nietos, Abel and Devin, slept late. I have washed and dried and folded clothes, been grocery shopping, played spades on POGO, read a few blogs, caught up on the news and it's 0900 (9 AM). The boys are starting to stir, I'll have to make them some breakfast, and I'll probably eat again. Devin is off to the shower, so I had better get started in the kitchen. We are going to get in the pool some, go to BOOKMAN's (THE used book/ CD / game / et al purveyor in Tucson and other places in Az). We are going to a birthday party at Hilda's for her niece's son, Maximus.

It is now just past 1230 and we are headed out after our sojourn in the pool. Bookman's and a huge FORD car show down on 4th Ave.

2000 hours(8 PM)
Awesome car show .. lots of Mustangs, GT's, Shelby Cobras, old trucks, and old Fords of every description. Three city blocks worth. I took a couple of pictures. The nietos felt sort of out of place at Hilda's (the birthday party) at first. Every kid knew every other kid, except them. After a while ... water ballon fights, Pinatas, food, etc., and they fit right in. We came home about 1845 (6:45) and they got in the pool for an hour (me too) and now...they're on the computers and I am watching ARNOLD in Commando. Have a great Sunday.
LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment