05 May 2006

Friday night .. very late (for me)

Can't sleep ... or can't GET sleepy. This will ruin my Saturday plans. I'm usually in bed 3 hours ago (it's 2300 hours ... 11:00 PM to civilians). But my dear friends Beau and Marla were here and they're off to Vegas tonight to get married (tomorrow ... May 6th). They were to get married in December and they (she) backed out, but they both kissed me (Beau on my cheek) and they headed out. Buena Suerte mi amigos!! She did say that I was her first love. That made me feel good ... and bad. What can you say?

Been watching the news about Teddy's kid, the congressman from R.I. ... a drunk of the Kennedy kind. Boy, just like his dad .. huh? Get drunk, deny it, crash your car, run off and hide. The coat of arms of that family MUST have a bottle of booze (Ted's dad, old Joe, made his $$$ as a rum runner/ bootlegger) and a crashed car emblazoned on a field of cover ups. That's my opinion anyway. Or maybe as Beau told me ... the Kennedy crest is a couple of blind-folded rats standing knee deep in chicken shit and stabbing each other in the back. If that had been a Republican representative ... the newspapers would put out an extra edition and all other news on TV would be cancelled for coverage of this story. But because it's a democrat and a Kennedy, people feel sorry for him and his DISEASE. They are saying on TV, "Give him the benefit of the doubt." Give me a damn break! I think that Hyannis Port is part of Russia or Iran ... but with fat, drunken, white boys.

I must sound just like a Right-wing conservative weirdo.... come to think of it, I am. As Rosanna Rossanadana said ... "never mind!"

Nighty night! LFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment